Saturday, January 26, 2008

About "self"

Just to clarify , I am not a poet . I am not a professional writer .
I write just for pleasure . I weave imagination with personal
reflections . Basically I am a very boring person who has been
fortunate to be gifted with an understanding and loving spouse ,
two children , many members of extended family
and dear friends . All these bonds are for life .
That is the way I am . That is the way they are.
My bond with internet however is turbulent .
It does charm with a bit of magic and the freedom to play with
the words .
A story is always simmering in my head and I just put down
the twists and turns for me to weave at leisure later.
Primarily for myself .
There is a bit of hurry in my writing because of the way my
life is . Some day I will write unhurriedly . May be .

Akash

No comments: